Jurassic Park - Chaos Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank Marshall Directing Jurassic Park IV!!

4 posters

Go down

Frank Marshall Directing Jurassic Park IV!! Empty Frank Marshall Directing Jurassic Park IV!!

Post  Velocirapteryx Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:14 am

I have gotten word from Jurassic Park Legacy that movie producer Frank Marshall, has announced that he will be producing Jurassic Park IV!!! Not only that, but Frank Marshall is the husband of Kathleen Kennedy, the woman who help produce Jurassic Park I, II and III. How great is this?!?!
Velocirapteryx
Velocirapteryx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Reputation Point's : 2

http://www.jplegacy.org/board/member.php?u=6352

Back to top Go down

Frank Marshall Directing Jurassic Park IV!! Empty So...

Post  SPARTAN-D124 Wed 11 Jul 2012, 3:52 pm

So a fourth movie's confirmed? Since when? Anyway, I'm glad. I just hope they get the same feel and design as the other films. And would it kill them to include Troodon pectinodon? tongue

Last edited by SPARTAN-D124 on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
SPARTAN-D124
SPARTAN-D124
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Reputation Point's : 4

Back to top Go down

Frank Marshall Directing Jurassic Park IV!! Empty Re: Frank Marshall Directing Jurassic Park IV!!

Post  Delenn Thu 12 Jul 2012, 6:37 pm

I am excited for JPIV. The only thing I hope is that JPIV doesn't go the route so the dinosaurs become super inteligent and have guns. As long as that doesn't happen, I support JPIV all the way! (even if they did that, I'd still support JPIV Smile )
Delenn
Delenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://bunnytrekrabbitry.jimdo.com/

Back to top Go down

Frank Marshall Directing Jurassic Park IV!! Empty Re: Frank Marshall Directing Jurassic Park IV!!

Post  SPARTAN-D124 Thu 12 Jul 2012, 6:41 pm

I agree. No raptors with guns. It's a concept we'd see in, I dunno, Dino Riders?
We know that the raptors are gonna have feathers. I hope they put Carnotaurus sastrei "chameleo" in it.
SPARTAN-D124
SPARTAN-D124
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Velocirapteryx Thu 12 Jul 2012, 10:59 pm

I would like to see some of the novel scenes, like the Carnotaurus scene from TLW, and the Jungle River Cruise scene from JP.
Velocirapteryx
Velocirapteryx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

http://www.jplegacy.org/board/member.php?u=6352

Back to top Go down

Post  SPARTAN-D124 Fri 13 Jul 2012, 1:19 pm

Carnotaurus is a must. If they don't, I will be upset. confused
SPARTAN-D124
SPARTAN-D124
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBZILLAaliens125 Wed 15 Aug 2012, 3:13 pm

Not sure if anyone on this forum has talked about it, but JP4 is actually being written by the same guy who wrote Rise of the Planet of the Apes, which, in my opinion, was a pretty good movie. I have also heard that there WILL BE ANIMATRONIC DINOSAURS IN JP4!!!! Another great thing to add to all of this great news is that Frank Marshall apparently said that there never was a 'raptor with guns' script, and it was actually just a rumor, and nothing more Very Happy . With all of this, I am extremely excited for the new Jurassic Park movie. My only hope is that it doesn't take place on Site B again.
BOBZILLAaliens125
BOBZILLAaliens125
Dinosaur Embryo
Dinosaur Embryo

Reputation Point's : 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/BOBZILLAaliens125?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down