Jurassic World [THE OFFICIAL THREAD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jurassic World [THE OFFICIAL THREAD]

Post  BOBZILLAaliens125 on Tue 21 May 2013, 5:37 pm

Hello everyone on this awesome forum! I bring you not the best sounding updates on JP4. Apparently, Universal has postponed working on the 4th film everyone was preparing for next year on June 13 (which is my birthday by the way Very Happy). To further the bad news, Sam Neil (Dr. Grant himself) has stated that the 4th film will most likely be a reboot, rather than the 4th film everyone wants. On the bright side, The Lost World and Jurassic Park 3 will be re-released in 3D, hopefully as wonderful as the 3D was in the first film.

Would you like to know more? (I will update this whenever new news pops up):

What we know so far - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Delayed - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Reboot - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

UPDATE:

Jurassic Park 4's viral marketing campaign has begun:
JPIV Logo:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The official name for JP4 has been released. It shall be called "Jurassic World"!!!!
Coincidentally, Jurassic World is also the name that was given to a special edition of the JP books with both the books merged into one:
Jurassic World Book:

A June 13 release date (which June 13 is also my B-day Very Happy ) was considered for 2014, then moved to a 2015 release. However, now it is being speculated it could be a June 12, 2015 release. So basically, who knows when this film is coming out!

Spielberg also might not come back for this 4th installment, as Johnston (the guy who directed JP3) did not want to return the the JP franchise. So now it is rumored that Colin Trevorrow will be directing.

Chris Patt, Bryce Dallas-Howard, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, and Vincent D'Onofrio have all been said to be entering the JP universe. Josh Brolin, Idris Elba, and Jason Schwartzman have only been rumored to be in the new film.

The plot of JP4 may have been leaked a while ago and it consisted of a fully functioning park with an underwater section.

OFFICIAL JURASSIC WORLD CONCEPT ART RELEASED!!!!
Concept Art:
This concept art was drawn by Nathan Schroeder.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
BOBZILLAaliens125
Dinosaur Embryo
Dinosaur Embryo

Reputation Point's : 1

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BOBZILLAaliens125?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top