Jurassic Park - Chaos Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Effect - Dinosaur Suggestion's Thread

3 posters

Go down

Chaos Effect - Dinosaur Suggestion's Thread Empty Chaos Effect - Dinosaur Suggestion's Thread

Post  Velocirapteryx Wed 04 Jul 2012, 2:45 am

Currently, i am working hard on trying to get the Field Guide set up, and as we all know, there were not too many CE toys released. So, instead of having just CE dinosaurs from teh toyline, we want soem new, roiginal characters. Whether it's just a name or a full out Field Guide Article, post it with us here.
Velocirapteryx
Velocirapteryx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Reputation Point's : 2

http://www.jplegacy.org/board/member.php?u=6352

Back to top Go down

Chaos Effect - Dinosaur Suggestion's Thread Empty Re: Chaos Effect - Dinosaur Suggestion's Thread

Post  SPARTAN-D124 Wed 11 Jul 2012, 3:55 pm

You're receiving some of mine, but I might as well bring up a couple suggestions by Dr. Dromaeosaurus. It's essentially a cross between Baryonyx and Carnotaurus sastrei "chameleo" and Dilophoraptor fraggirhopus (a cross between Dilophosaurus, Allosaurus, and V. antirrhopus).
SPARTAN-D124
SPARTAN-D124
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Reputation Point's : 4

Back to top Go down

Chaos Effect - Dinosaur Suggestion's Thread Empty Re: Chaos Effect - Dinosaur Suggestion's Thread

Post  Velocirapteryx Mon 16 Jul 2012, 3:45 pm

I was thinking about a Tyrannosaurus/Allosaurus hybrid. The ultimate predator, something that puts fear into even the largest Thrahser Tyrannosaurus. Wink
Velocirapteryx
Velocirapteryx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SPARTAN-D124 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 3:55 pm

I was watching footage from the upcoming game Primal Carnage, and they introduced a new dinosaur-- Carnotaurus. They presented it just as its name means... "Meat-Eating Bull". It could ram into humans and send them flying. I thought of a new subspecies of Carnotaurus... Carnotaurus sastrei chameleo "draco". Which, on top of being larger, tougher, more aggressive, and able to change its skin color it could (wait for it...) BREATH FIRE
SPARTAN-D124
SPARTAN-D124
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Velocirapteryx Mon 16 Jul 2012, 3:58 pm

You sure have an active imagination. Wink But that sounds more like a Retrosaur, i could imagine a Carnotaurus with larger arms, powerful jaws and such, but no fire. Sorry. Smile
Velocirapteryx
Velocirapteryx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SPARTAN-D124 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 4:07 pm

Overactive, actually. That sounds good. Larger horns (like a bull's) and spikes on the back?
SPARTAN-D124
SPARTAN-D124
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Velocirapteryx Mon 16 Jul 2012, 5:08 pm

Yep, an advanced Carnotaurus. And it's color changing abilities kick in in less than a second. Like the lizards i catch and release in Texas.
Velocirapteryx
Velocirapteryx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SPARTAN-D124 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 5:26 pm

I would assume anoles? Anyway, I was thinking of a Lycaenops/Smilodon hybrid.
SPARTAN-D124
SPARTAN-D124
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Velocirapteryx Mon 16 Jul 2012, 5:39 pm

Think of a creative name and i'll try to work on it. I might not do it, because i want to have this island fuill of Chaos Effect dinosaurs only, and having Ice Age mammals is so overused, Kong: The Animated Series did it. So, think of something else. Smile
Velocirapteryx
Velocirapteryx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Delenn Tue 17 Jul 2012, 12:01 am

I'm seeing tons of carnivorous animals suggested, but no herbivores. This island has to have herbivores, otherwise there's nothing for the carnivores to eat. Smile So in light of thinking back to a thread on JPL where Universal had a ridiculous (but cute) setup, what about a cross between a stegosaurus and triceratops? It'd have to be highly aggressive due to the carnivores on the island, but hey, what do you think? Something like a tregosaurus, or whatever you want to call it Razz .
Delenn
Delenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://bunnytrekrabbitry.jimdo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Velocirapteryx Tue 17 Jul 2012, 1:17 pm

Yeah, that sounds good. It would be cool to see one. Wink I'll try to work on it, but i'm extremyl tired. Sad
Velocirapteryx
Velocirapteryx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down